There she is!!! There she is!!!

This is still one of my all time favorite animations. Saw it back when it came out and I loved it then. If I could give more than 5 I would.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Well done!

My laughter could not be contained! I had not heard the audio before this, and I was laughing so hard. The animation is perfectly timed and just very impressive. My compliments to the creator, and "HAHA" to the audio.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Very Entertaining!

Anyone reading this review, do not be confused by the 9. The reason I took a point away is because I am selfish. This was so funny that I wanted more, however it was just TOO SHORT! Please make more of these. It was hilarious!!!

Nice work!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Funniest Thing

This was easily the funniest thing I have see, to this day, on Newgrounds! You guys did a fantastic job! The animation is quality, the voices are great, and I LOVE the characters!

As a SSB Brawl Enthusiast, I could not stop laughing! Thank you so much for this submission, I will most likely be watching it for weeks to come!!!

Overall favorite part: Pokemon Creator's table - FFFFFFFFFFFF%@&!

haha

Little Aviator Little Aviator

Outstanding

This was an incredible flash. You really make a great impression with how well everything is organized. Let me just say, this was very professionally done. Deserves every bit of a 10.

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

A.A.A.

Absolutely Amazing Artwork. That's all I have to say. This was remarkably original. Please keep these projects coming guys!! Nice work!

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

Haha!

This was very funny! However I think that is a little more than "Mild Audio".

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Awesome!

This was excellent. Something I could see as a full feature film or something. Nice work with the animation, one star loss because I must say when the main character is entering the mall, the music is too loud in comparison with his voice. I missed part of what he said. Otherwise, this deserves all the glory it has received. Keep up the good work.

Badass Gladiator Rage Badass Gladiator Rage

All over the place...

I realize the idea of it was to be a fast paced action, but not when you can barely keep up. And I would pity any epileptics who tried to watch it. Slow it down a bit and back the "camera" off the characters.

These Pancakes Are Tiny These Pancakes Are Tiny

Excellent!

This is what it is all about!! This was very funny! Original! The list goes on. Nice work! Keep it up!