Easy Joe Easy Joe

Simplistic!

And there is nothing wrong with that! This game is quick and to the point. Definitely a FUN and ENTERTAINING little game! Nice work! Not a single complaint from this guy!

Virtual iPhone Version4.2 Virtual iPhone Version4.2

Very Impressive!

The overall layout of the entire thing is very well laid out. The MUSIC is fantastic! :P

I don't have an iPhone, (wish I did) to compare, but I imagine this is extremely comparable.

Great job. And I look forward to other works from you!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Ok so...

This game officially rules!

The boss however is SO HARD!

We need a sequel though. Do not think you are getting away easy. Make it SOON!!! I love this game! (Favorite!)
Thanks!

Chrome Wars Chrome Wars

About this...

I am not discrediting for this, but can you please explain the percentage ruling? If I have 100%+ chance of striking, how is it I miss? Maybe include a structure for how that works. It would help the players figure out how and what to purchase.
Other notes:
- it was remarkably easy! I didn't die once and played for an hour. (on and off)
- Explain what each stat contributes to. I played as well as fore-mentioned, and didn't put a single point in chrome. What's the point of that stat?

Overall a solid game, got a bit tedious but that is expected.

Nice work!

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

This is Excellent!

I docked a point for it being so short. Thats just a personal vendetta I will take up with you later. This is shockingly similar to the actual SNES version of "A Link to the Past." Classic graphics, could be a bit more challenging. Otherwise a classy game. Keep it up!

Kill Hollywood Kill Hollywood

The Concept

is good, but the design needs improving. You can walk entirely out of the screen if you press down. And the enemies are practically invisible down there. I also noticed a few spelling errors and the reference point between the mouse and where the gun was pointed was a bit off.

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Shockingly Addictive

I must say, from the look of it, I initially did not think much of this game. The premise seemed lacking. Now however, after painfully trying to defeat it, and SUCCESS! I am able to say this was a very entertaining game, Bravo sir.

Final Defense: Last Stand Final Defense: Last Stand

Pure Poppycock!

The enemies practically start shooting before you can even see them on screen.
What's the deal with that? You are on to something, but in terms of defense games, this sits low on my list.

-Nion- -Nion-

Neat Set-up

I would have to say this is a pretty interesting design for a game. However very calming! Maybe a time limit or a "one-chance to complete" level or something along those lines would liven it up otherwise. Gave an 8, no real other complaints, Nice work!

Phendrana responds:

Thanks! I was trying to give it a relaxing feel. I'm glad it came through. There almost was a time limit mode, but it ended up getting cut. Maybe for a sequel?

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Addicting Beyond Belief!!!

A Wonderfully Addictive game! Way to go, I have completed nothing else today! (except of course, LEVEL 50!) Highly recommended!