There she is!!! There she is!!!

This is still one of my all time favorite animations. Saw it back when it came out and I loved it then. If I could give more than 5 I would.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Well done!

My laughter could not be contained! I had not heard the audio before this, and I was laughing so hard. The animation is perfectly timed and just very impressive. My compliments to the creator, and "HAHA" to the audio.

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Very Entertaining!

Anyone reading this review, do not be confused by the 9. The reason I took a point away is because I am selfish. This was so funny that I wanted more, however it was just TOO SHORT! Please make more of these. It was hilarious!!!

Nice work!

Easy Joe Easy Joe

Simplistic!

And there is nothing wrong with that! This game is quick and to the point. Definitely a FUN and ENTERTAINING little game! Nice work! Not a single complaint from this guy!

Virtual iPhone Version4.2 Virtual iPhone Version4.2

Very Impressive!

The overall layout of the entire thing is very well laid out. The MUSIC is fantastic! :P

I don't have an iPhone, (wish I did) to compare, but I imagine this is extremely comparable.

Great job. And I look forward to other works from you!

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Ok so...

This game officially rules!

The boss however is SO HARD!

We need a sequel though. Do not think you are getting away easy. Make it SOON!!! I love this game! (Favorite!)
Thanks!

In Your Embrace In Your Embrace

Excellent!

This is absolutely "stimulating"! Using your word as there is a lack for a better one!

Turn this song up in some head phones when doing homework, playing a game online, anything really. Great beat, great tones, overall fantastic!

Keep it up!

RAVEN responds:

Hey, I'm really sorry for the late response. Thanks a lot for the review man, and I'm glad you enjoy the track. Later man =)